Authors from all over the world are continually looking for ways to obtain exposure for their hard work from book reviews, book signings, and author interviews to marketing campaigns. With technology on the rise, there are several ways to pen a book from audio and eBook to hard and paperback.
For over five years, we have been providing Random House and Reader’s Favorite, book reviews, and commentary. We review an average of eight to ten books per month for our partners. Our work ranges from crime and detective, mystery, thriller, children, business, self-help, short stories, poetry, non-fiction, and education to religious.
If you are interested in getting your book(s) reviewed, edited or to learn about the benefits of working with us contact us today.
Published Author, Vernita Naylor, has had the opportunity to be featured in a variety of newsletters and publications as a featured writer, or blogger here are a few:
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Featured Writer for American Express
- I Messenger p. 17
- People On the Move (Memphis Business Journal)
- The Post Newsgroup Book Release
- Supervisor Keith Carson Newsletter p. 3
- The Dublin Shamrock – Dublin Rotary Club Topic: “Nothing Small About Being A Small Business”
- Feeling Grateful with Grow Forward & Flourish Topic: My 30-Day Feeling Grateful
- Small Business Certification Seminar
- U.C. Berkeley Black Alumni Newsletter p. 10