As business owners, we are always looking for opportunities to make sure that our voices are being heard. We are not only advocates for small businesses, youth, environment and community initiatives but we can help provide services to those that desire to have their voices heard. We specialize in crafting, customizing and executing your message to your target audience.
In the Press offers a list of press releases, on-air interviews, and our blog, JEGroupZone that assists in introducing our partners, as well as their goods and services to their ideal customers. Get your voice heard today!
IN THE ZONE:
JEGroupZone Blog is where “Each Defining Moment is Important. Choose Wisely!” Vernita Naylor
MEDIA (including Press Releases):
- Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps in THE U.K (Stevie Turner Newsletter (September 2016))
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) A Voice to Business Owners at Nation’s Capitol
- From West Oakland to the White House
- Scratching + Art = Cooking
- JEGroup Receives Multiple Business Certifications
- Supplier Meet Buyers’ Supplier Diversity Goals
- Cheese Creates Business
- Boldness Coach Does Business with Public Utilities
- How Gr8ful R U?
- ODALC Welcomes Rita Forte and Vernita Naylor
- Charter School Educator Bridges the Gap
- Beyond Idol Seeks Foster Youth
- ODALC Empowering Small Businesses Through Technology
- ODALC Creates A Small Business Symposium
- Meet ODALC 2012-13 Board of Directors
- ODALC Honors Bay Area Greats at the 2011 Inspiration Awards
- Vernita Naylor Joins SCORE Women’s Success Team
ON THE AIR:
- Vernita talks about How to Strategically Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps on Bernard’s A-List (KPFB)
- How to Make Money with Fortune 500 Companies and Government Entities Teleseminar
- Vernita Naylor Talks About Cheese with Professor Smedley (BlogTalkRadio)
- Navigating Through the Roads to Government Contracting with Anita Johnson (BlogTalkRadio)
Our special guest, Kevin Houston (2nd Lieutenant U.S. Army), and Dallas U.S. Veterans Chamber of Commerce President was the instructor for the Command, Control & the Other Version, a Veteran Entrepreneur Training. This segment was sponsored by Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP), American Express and Give Me Five. Mr. Houston, we thank you for being our special guest and for your military services.
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) on Business Headlines
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) on Local Business Affecting Oakland
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Lending a Hand to Our Veterans