Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps: An Interactive Guide to Government Contracting (aka The Supplier Certification Bible) is a DIY, hands-on, step-by-step, interactive online guide that is quickly becoming a highly recommended, frequently utilized, go-to guide for teaching and learning about the supplier diversity and government contracting programs for suppliers and buyers.
The benefits of Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps are:
- Understanding the Language of Government Contracting
- The Importance of the Government Contracting Cycle to Suppliers
- The Main Types of Certifications Available
- Why Getting Certified Is Important To Both Buyer and Supplier
- What It Takes To Get the Attention of the Buyer
- Being in Compliance
- Learning About the Different Types of Contracts
- Ways to Create A Winning Proposal
- Understanding GSA
Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps: An Interactive Guide to Government Contracting, B.E.S.T. Publishing (A Division of Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup)), is available in paperback or on kindle at your favorite boutique retailer or:
“Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps by Vernita Naylor explains how to get business from government agencies. She describes just how difficult it is to navigate the contracting process of various government entities…….The process of getting government contracts is daunting, but if a business wants to get a piece of the government pie, Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps by Vernita Naylor is a very complete how-to manual…..” For More….
Reviewed by Karen Walpole for Readers’ Favorite