Jabez Enterprise Group (JEGroup), is an Integrated Business Resource Company that provides education and support services to business owners, non-profit organizations and buying agencies. We understand the challenges that businesses are facing in today’s marketplace whether they’re a start-up, growing or maturing company. We have customized programs and services to suit every need regardless of whether the need is for a one-on-one or group facilitation session.
In order to provide a more robust customer relationship experience, we have collaborated with a few other companies so that we can assure that all of our client’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM), business matchmaking and organization and development training needs are met. We are always asked “what’s next?” by our existing and potential clients, so we are meeting those needs by offering those clients our What’s Next Effect (WNE) Program. The WNE Program is a series of customized, innovative programs and services that are designed to help the clients walk through the next steps in making the transition necessary to reach their business goals and objectives.
Visit our Education and Support Services page to see a list of some of our services.
HONORS, ACCOLADES, AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Selected Top 50 and 100 Small Business Nationally (Two Years In A Row)
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Speaks on Capitol Hill With Senators Reid and Heinrich
- Vernita Naylor (JEGroup) Collaborates With White House Senates and House of Representatives
- Published Author (5-Star Rating): Get the Cheese, Avoid the Traps: An Interactive Guide to Government Contracting
- Sac Cultural Hub Exceptional Women of Color (EWOC) Honoree
- Vernita Naylor Named Subject Matter Expert on Diversity and Inclusion
- Dallas Independent School District (DISD) Mentor-Protégé Business Development Program
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Luminary Award Nominee
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) – Sacramento Valley Nominee
- National Small Business Association (NSBA) Shattuck Advocate of the Year Nominee
- Bay Area Business Roundtable (BABRT) Committee Member
- Oakland Indie Awards Nominee (Several Years)
- The Stevie Awards “America Means Business” Advisory Panel
- Women’s Initiative for Self-Employment Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Nominee
- Knowledge Is Power Business Development Program Graduate
- Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GDHCC) Economic Development and Public Affairs Committee Member
- MBE Volunteer of the Year – D/FW Minority Business Supplier Development Council Nominee
- Pine-Sol/ABC Radio Powerful ‘Women Making A Difference’ Nominee